Come and join Connie Mah, founder of Yogafun for some YogaFUN for us, older ‘kids’.
Have you been taking Life too Seriously?
This Melbourne yoga workshop will bring insight to what emotions you have been holding on to and how it affects
your approach/attitude to different aspects of your life. ie. family, work, career/business success, relationships.
- Understand your Internal Mechanics through movement and delving into your ‘internal postures’ in your everyday life.
- Learn Simple & Powerful techniques to become more aware of how we tie ourselves into pretzels internally and resulting us feeling taking life too seriously or even off course from where we want to be.
- To Gain Clarity in your everyday life by stepping out of your mental & emotional dramas. Through space and movement we can disentangle ourselves mentally & emotionally – allowing us enjoy life & all that it offers.
Cleansing the internal state. Fresh eyes. Fresh Approach. Breathes new energy into your everyday life.
Sunday 28 Nov.
10 – 12.30pm
Held in Bentleigh
$45/person or $80 for 2 attendees
It’s our LAST yoga workshop for this year!
Book TODAY – Avoid missing out!
Email Connie at email@example.com or call 0404 830 533 to reserve your space. Places offered to first 20 bookings.
- Begin: January 27, 2020 at 10:00
- End: January 27, 2020 at 12:30
- Add to your calendar: Download ics file
- Place: 236 East Boundary Road East Bentleigh Victoria 3165